Being a parent is one of the most challenging jobs you will ever have, as well as one of the most rewarding. I always considered myself a competent professional, who could handle any situation with Ease and Grace…that was…until I became a Parent! When God wants to give us a Gift, he wraps it up in a Challenge! Well, our children are our Greatest Gifts.
Attend this class and discover ways to:
- Establish the mindset required to be truly successful as a parent.
- Keep a level head regardless of what is going on around you.
- Guide your child through the challenges they encounter at school.
- Manage your child’s use of technology to allow them to focus and be happy human beings.
- Protect them from the potential hazards associated with Social Media.
- Support your children in being leaders in their lives.
- Remember the end goal.
This class will also have an open discussion if you have any questions about the best approaches, insights you would like to share, or experiences from which we can all learn.
Michele Guy Syne, P.E., P.Eng., C.Ht, is a professional Engineer. Her scientific background in engineering led her to become fascinated with the power of the mind. She has devoted her life to studying, and expanding her knowledge so that she can share what she has learned with others. She has her office in downtown Carefree, and lives in Cave Creek with her 13-year-old son, Jonathan.