At the Holland Center, our programs are fueled by the enthusiasm, dedication, and talent of our volunteers! Whether you’re seeking an occasional opportunity to get involved or a regular volunteer commitment, we have options available to suit your interests and availability. Volunteering with the Holland Center offers the chance to directly interact with members of our community and help advance our mission of providing education, entertainment, and social connection.
Our volunteer opportunities include active roles in the arts, education, hospitality, administration, finance, customer service, public relations, and outdoor learning activities. Through our partner organizations, we serve people of all ages year-round, and volunteers with your interests and skills are integral to our mission. A few examples of our rewarding volunteer positions include:
- Teachers for classes in our lifelong learning program
- Docents for our classroom and field desert awareness programs
- Assistants for our equine therapy program
- Greeters and customer service agents for our Community Center
- Ushers for our performing arts theater program
- Facilitators for educational and fundraising events
- Administrative associates
- Representatives for community outreach and public relations
We’re always looking for helping hands! To join our team of volunteers, simply call 480-488-1090 or complete the form below and someone will get in touch with you.
Our volunteers enrich our community in so many ways—and we love hearing how they have also benefited from their experiences supporting the Holland Center. Check out the following testimonials from some of our incredible volunteers: